imuno™ - THE SOLUTION: How To Administer
- Shake well to homogenize the emulsion (product separation is typical and no quality defect).
- Prise the plastic flip-top disk from the top of the vial.
- Remove the vial adapter from the packaging and push it onto the top of the vial. The plastic spike will pierce the grey stopper visible in the centre of the metal top, and the adapter will clip into place.
- Push the closed syringe firmly into the top of the vial adapter (depressing the blue rubber valve).
- Invert the vial with syringe underneath and draw the syringe open to the required amount (i.e. 0.2 ml).
- Turn the vial upright and remove the syringe from the vial adapter. The valve will close and seal the vial/adapter on syringe removal.
- Use the required dose from the syringe.
- Every division on the supplied 1ml needleless syringe equals 0.02ml, with major divisions numbered at each 0.1ml.
imuno™ - Oral Administering
- imuno™ is a sterile slightly thick liquid of indistinct and pleasant taste and may be used as an oral dietary supplement.
- Squirt required dose into mouth.
- Hold in mouth for 30 to 60 seconds and then swallow.
- imuno™ is best taken on an empty stomach (2 hours after or 30 minutes before food).
imuno™ - Skin Application
- imuno™ is pH neutral and may be used as a moisturizing anti-wrinkle cosmetic.
- Squirt a drop or two onto the end of your clean finger.
- Rub imuno™ gently into facial wrinkles.